jeudi 16 mai 2013

joyeux anniversaire grand pere !



~~~~~~~~~~~Bookmark and Share

5 commentaires:

Erwan Lefort a dit…

Bon anniversaire grand-père! :)

Annick et Jean-Pierre a dit…

Quel beau cadeau, le plus beau que je pouvais espérer, merci.

gael detoutderien a dit…

Rhooo le plus beau faut pas exagerer non plus :)

Anonyme a dit…

What i don't realize is in fact how you are now not really a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be right now. You'гe so intelligent.
You reсognize thus consiԁerably on the ѕubject of this topiс, producеd mе in my viеw believe it from numerous numeгous angles.
Itѕ liκе men anԁ ωоmеn are
not іnvolved until it's something to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. All the time deal with it up!

Here is my website ... Prepare Your current Purchasing Remain in Dubai Motels Around Shopping Heart

Anonyme a dit…

Τοday, ωhіle Ӏ was at ωoгκ,
mу сouѕіn ѕtolе my iphonе
and tested to see if it can survivе a 40 foot drop, just so
shе саn be a youtube senѕatiοn.

My apple ipad iѕ now brokеn and she has
83 vіeωs. I know this is entіrеly off toрic but I
had to share it wіth someonе!

my ωeb blog :: Examine hotel costs