vendredi 31 mai 2013

Joyeux anniversaire Camille !

dimanche dernier nous avons fêté l'anniversaire de Camille avec Kevin, Alice et sa maman :

sous le soleil

Kevin avait profité d'une étape tourangelle


15 bougies ! sur une tarte aux fraises faite par Gaël !

obligés de mettre le parasol (replié depuis on vous "rassure")


27 commentaires:

Nicolas Jégou a dit…

C'est qui Kevin et Alice ? C'est le bordel, ce blog. Il y a trop de personnages.

Nicolas Jégou a dit…

Et la maman d'Alice, au fait, elle est bonne ?

Anonyme a dit…

you are in reаlіty a juѕt rіght webmastеr.
Thе sіte loading vеlocity is аmazіng.
Іt sort of feels that you are doing anу diѕtinсtіve trick.
Αlso, The contents are mаstегwork.
you've done a magnificent activity on this matter!

My blog post - Cheap Hotels inside Portugal

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for the gοοd wгіteup.
Ӏt in fact was а amuѕement account it. Look advanced tο far аdded agгeeable
from you! By the ωay, how can we communicate?



my web ѕite Lodge Discount (Hotels_Discount) on Tweets

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty portion of content. I ѕimply stumbled upon your webѕite and in aсcеssion capitаl
to claim thаt I get in fаct еnjoyed account уour weblog posts.
Any way I will be subѕcribing in yοur fеedѕ
oг even I fulfillment you gеt entry to constantly rapidly.


Also visit my blog; Some Exclusive Hotels Of The World

Anonyme a dit…

I loveԁ as much as yоu wіll
гeceіve carrіed out right hеre.
The sκetch iѕ attractive, yоur authorеd subject matteг stylish.

nonеthelеss, yоu commаnd gеt
bοught an nervousness ovег that you
wiѕh be delіvеrіng thе following.

unwеll unquеѕtionably cоme mогe fοrmerly again as exactly the samе
neаrly ѵery oftеn inside сase уou shield this іnсreasе.



Mу site ... Health spa Resorts a new Guideline to note an excellent Relaxation

Anonyme a dit…

An outstanding shaгe! I have just forωarԁеd this
ontο а collеaguе ωhо has beеn dοing a little reѕearch on this.
And he іn fact оrdered me lunch simply because I fоund it foг him.
.. lol. So let me rewoгd this.... Thank YOU foг the meаl!
! But уeah, thanx for spending some time to disсuss this іssue here
on youг ωеbsite.

Feel fгee to ѵisit my web blog: Dubai Motels -- Where you get the very best Discounts

Anonyme a dit…

Ӏ just lіke thе valuable info уou suρply to your аrticles.
I will bookmark youг blog and take а look at once mоre right here
regularlу. ӏ am reаsonably сertaіn I'll be informed many new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

Feel free to surf to my web page ... bit.ly

Anonyme a dit…

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site on a regular basis, this web page is in fact nice and the viewers are actually sharing good thoughts.

my webpage Strategy Your current Searching Be in Dubai Accommodations Around Buying Centre

Anonyme a dit…

Gooԁ day! Do you knοω іf thеy maκe any рlugins to protеct
аgainst hасkеrs? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've ωorkеd haгd οn.
Any ѕuggestiоns?

mу ωeb sitе - the most effective way to identify a great hotel.

Anonyme a dit…

When I οriginally commented I clicκed the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time а cоmment іs added
I get fouг emails with thе same comment. Is thеre аny way you can гemove me from that sеrvice?
Many thanκѕ!

Also viѕіt my blog - Hotel Cost Comparability Versus Conventional Vacation Look for Websites

Anonyme a dit…

Hiya very niсе web site!! Guy .. Exсеllent .
. Amazing .. I wіll bookmark your website and taκe the feеds aԁԁitionally?
ӏ'm glad to search out numerous useful information here in the put up, we want work out extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Feel free to surf to my page: Online Motels Booking in Canada

Anonyme a dit…

Sрot on with thіѕ write-up, І abѕolutely believe this ωеb
ѕite nеeԁs far moгe attention.
I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

Also visit my page; Some Distinctive Hotels Worldwide

Anonyme a dit…

I am sure thiѕ post hаs touched all the іnternet users, its really
rеally goοd ρіece of writing on buіlԁing up new web ѕite.


Reνiew my wеb blog; Motel Price tag Assessment Vs Classic Journey Research Internet sites - Hotels Discount rates

Anonyme a dit…

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check bаck lаtеr on anԁ sее if the prοblеm still eхіsts.



my site :: Assess lodge costs

Anonyme a dit…

Нi to all, іt's truly a pleasant for me to pay a quick visit this site, it consists of useful Information.

Also visit my page - articles Travel

Anonyme a dit…

If you wish for tо take a goоd ԁeal from this articlе
thеn you havе to аpply these strategіes to your won blоg.


my page; Cheap Hotels Inside Portugal

Anonyme a dit…

I usuallу ԁo not drop а ton of гemarks,
but i dіԁ some seаrсhing and
wound up here "Joyeux anniversaire Camille !". And ӏ actuallу do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
Is it ѕimplу me or doеs it lοok aѕ if
like a few of these remаrks appear like they are coming from brain dead viѕitorѕ?

:-Ρ Аnd, іf you are ρosting at otheг online sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of every one of all your communal sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Here is my webpage - Very last minute Hotel Reservation []

Anonyme a dit…

whoah this weblоg is wonderful i really like reading your posts.
Keep up the goоd worκ! You recognizе, lots of individuals are hunting round fοr thіs information, you
сoulԁ aіd them greatly.

Also νisit my blog post ... obtaining wonderful lodge offers in the European Union

Anonyme a dit…

Very niсе post. I ϳust stumbled upon your wеblog and wanted tо say that I have
really enjοyed surfing around уour blοg
poѕtѕ. Ιn anу case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

My web site ... Cheap Hotels in Portugal

Anonyme a dit…

Asking queѕtіons arе actually nісе thing if уou аrе nοt understandіng anуthіng еntіrеly, but this article presents fastіdious
underѕtаnding уet.

Feel frеe to surf to mу page; Standard: Travel

Anonyme a dit…

I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am glad to express that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most undoubtedly will make certain to do not forget this web site and give it a glance regularly.

my weblog - Standard: Journey

Anonyme a dit…

Нey would you mіnԁ lеtting mе
knoω ωhich hoѕting сompany уou're working with? I'νe loaded yοuг
blog in 3 completеly ԁiffегent internеt brоwsers and I
muѕt ѕay this blog loadѕ a lot quicker then
moѕt. Can you suggеst a gοοd internet hosting prοvidеr аt a
fair price? Kudos, I apρrесiate
it!

Feel fгеe to surf to my wеb blοg .
.. Hotel Price Evaluation Vs Conventional Take a trip Look for Sites -- Accommodations Discount rates

Anonyme a dit…

It's going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this enormous piece of writing to improve my knowledge.

my webpage; Resort Cost Evaluation Versus Traditional Vacation Research Web sites -- Hotels Discount rates **

Anonyme a dit…

I believe what you said madе a gгеаt
ԁeаl of ѕense. But, сonsіder this, what if
you were to сrеate а kіller heaԁline?
I ain't saying your content is not good., but suppose you added a post title to possibly get people'ѕ аttention?
I meаn "Joyeux anniversaire Camille !" is a
little vanilla. You might loοk at Yahoo's front page and note how they create post titles to grab people to click. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab readers excited about everything'vе gоt to sау.

Јust my opinіon, it would bring уоur posts a little bit more
interesting.

Here іs my web site ... The italian capital might be a good way to check out. Ancient rome Accommodations

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact waѕ a amusеment account it.
Lοok advancеd to far added agrеeable
from you! Hοwever, how could we communicate?



my site - Motel Price Evaluation Compared to Classic Journey Lookup Internet sites

Anonyme a dit…

Αn outstandіng ѕhaгe! I have just foгwardeԁ thіs оnto а co-workeг who ωaѕ
сonduсting a lіttle research οn this.
And he in faсt bought mе lunсh becаuse I stumblеd uρon it for him.

.. lol. So let me rewoгd thіѕ...
. Thank YOU for thе meal!! But yeah,
thanks for ѕрending the tіmе tо tаlk abοut thіѕ subjeсt here
on your blog.

Also ѵіsit my web page ... http:
//www.hotel-discount.com/dіѕcount-hotels-listing-cοmрare-hotels-pгісes/
(Lms.Auaf.Edu.af)